Sunday, January 23, 2005
Movies Quotes
THE RUNAWAY BRIDE
I guarantee it won't be easy.
I quarantee that at one point or another,
One of us is going to want to leave.
But I also guarantee that...
If I don't ask you to be mine,
I am going to regret it...
For the rest of my life.
Because I know in my heart...
You are the only one for me.
THE MASK OF ZORRO
The only wrong thing would be...
To deny what your heart truly feels.
FAITHFUL
You will be doing anything...
For the one you love...
Except love them again.
LA STORY
How come we don't always know when love begins,
But we always know when it ends?
GOOD WILL HUNTING
The only feeling of real loss...
Is when you love someone...
More than you love yourself.
BRIDGES OF MADISON COUNTY
Love won't obey our expectations.
Its mystery is pure and absolute.
KISSING A FOOL
You cannot find true love.
Where it does not truly exist.
And you cannot hide it where it truly does.
WHEN HARRY ME SALLY
When you realise...
You want to spend...
The rest of your life with somebody,
You want the rest of our life...
To start as soon as possible.
EVER AFTER : A CINDERELLA STORY
A life without love, is no life at all?
THE BUTCHER'S WIFE
You'll always know when...
The right person walks into your life.
If he's the right man for you...
You just can't let him slip on by.
FORGET PARIS
When you love someone,
And you love them with your heart,
It never disappers.
When you're apart,
And you love someone...
And you've done all you can do,
You set them free.
And if that love was true...
When you love someone...
It will all come back to you.
MILK MONEY
There is a place...
You can touch a woman.
That will drive her crazy.
Her heart.
PHENOMENON
Will you love me for the rest of my life?
No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.
AT FIRST SIGHT
You will see a lot of things,
But they will mean nothing to you...
If you lose sight of the thing you love.
MY BEST FRIEND'S WEDDING
If you love someone, you say it...
You say it right then,
Out loud...
Or the moment just...
Passes you by.
CITY OF ANGELS
I would rather have had...
One breath of her hair,
One kiss from her mouth,
One touch of her hand,
Than eternity without it. One!
PATCH ADAMS
I love you without knowing how, why,
Or even form where.
CAN'T HARDLY WAIT
Fate exists but it can only take you so far,
Because once you're there.
It's up to you to make it happen.
...
