<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I felt lousy today! 

by Ikinz

It wasn't a good start today
I scolded my pupils okay
I felt really lousy
I can't make them do what I wanted to achieve

They were not cooperating
They complained too much
They were super hyperactive during group work
They just don't seem to be bothered

In spite of the scolding, they did it again
There and then, they have not learnt
I'm going to be a monster tomorrow
Whoever they think I might be tomorrow, I don't care

Some even said goodbye at the end of the day!
How am I suppose to feel?
Not all are destructive
But how to control these few?

They don't know how to line-up in two straight rows
Talking is their favourite passtime.
But they love to read too!
I'm impressed by their initiatives.

Everything don't seem to go right
I don't seem to enjoy the day
She forgot to send those for printing
And I was in a rush for her

Anyway, it's just the beginning
Hopefully there;s no ending
A teacher I always wanted to be
I will try and I can do it

Comments: Post a Comment