Monday, August 20, 2007
About us today...
I was anxious to wait for him to come
He appeared at 12.25
I don't know what I was feeling
Afraid, nervous, anxious.
I tried not to look at him today
I tried my best not to look at his actions
Especially his eyes
In the end, I did once today... smiled at him towards the end of the day.
I was telling myself NO.
Not to hope too much for him
I was feeling a bit down today
Cause I was forcing myself
A few moments came by
We were in the same meeting place
We were just a few cubicles away
Nobody was around... half of the teachers are gone for the trip
I was puzzled today
Does this happen every Monday?
I suddenly wonder
He walked pass my class today with his pupils
Today's not Friday
He always passes by on Fridays only
But today?
Why huh?
We were wearing blue today
Oh yeah... he wears blue, red and black
Most of the time
That's his colour code
He's going for the trip tomorrow
Finally, it was approved
Am I not happy for this?
But then again... I hope for the best
May Allah bless us...
