<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!!! 

Ikinz

It was my birthday
This year, I felt different
I can feel the happiness in me
I was smiling all the way today

No plans to go anywhere
But I did something special for us
Sha initiated our birthdays celebration at her place last year
So this year, I wanted it to be my turn

I almost forgot that I turned 28.
Sha remindered me.
She asked me out
So we went simpang bedok for dessert at 9.30p.m.

I bought a cake for us
I wanted to capture our pix with a small cake
And I did
Pass midnight... it turned 19.08.2007

Sha and me celebrated our birthdays
Am I not happy?
I was too happy for a moment
During my birthday

Well wishes from my friends who are not too close
Last year were from those who have not been keeping in touch
But this year, wishes from those from my friendster list
I was not too close. Am I not surprised?

Sweetest thing I had was from my younger brothers
Ki was as per his normal behaviour... singing a birthday song for me
Mi came back from KL... sweet brother.
Bought me a necklace and a wallet.

Boy... I got 2 unused wallets now!
How am I not happy?
With someone in mind, with all the well-wishes from friends
They made my day...

Thank u so much people!!!

Comments: Post a Comment