<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 17, 2007

He made my day!!! 

Ikinz

I dreamt about him again last night
He appeared in silence again
Please help me Allah
Is he the one that I should persevere for?

Our eyes met again
A closer glare today
I noticed his glances today
I think I'm not dreaming

He was wearing too smart today
So smart that I felt like teasing him
But then... I kept it to myself
I just can't tease him

He was watching while I was walking
I saw it when he was staring
I looked away when I saw
I couldn't bear to see it always

I was happy for the weather
It was cozy for a waiting role I had
I was the first to eat our breakfast
The rest joined soon after

I saw him walking then
Didn't bother cause I always don't wanna show
He made me stunt
So stunt that I tried very hard to keep calm

He took his breakfast share
And sat beside me
He was sitting so relaxed
He made me so nervous

I don't know what to think
But I tried so hard to remain calm
Don't know what to think
But again, I had to do it

I asked him if the noodle was salty
He smiled and agreed... 'macam mee siam!'
Another glance, he was properly seated
What am I supposed to think?

We were talking about my practicum school
He chipped in
He asked where and that's it
It ended there

I saw his glances
His glances while I had watermelon
Was it true that he was watching
Or was it just my imagination?

He was smsing someone
Don't know who though
He excused himself
And there it goes

I saw him talking over the phone
Must be someone so dear
Suddenly I felt lonely
Maybe it was someone special for him

I don't wana hope
But I can't help it to dream
He was too good to be true
There's a possibility if he found someone

I was having fun talking to Sel and Nee
We chatted and laughed
Sel always teases me
And I saw him watching from afar

We talked about our trips
She didn't have the stamina
Who could I ask for my next holiday trip
Just wondering... does he like such activities?

He was the man in black today
So smart that I could not take it
So used to him wearing sports attire
Anyway, he was very very smart today

I pray for the best
Please give me a chance to know him
Inside and out
And I'll always believe... if we are meant to be, we are meant to be

Comments: Post a Comment