Wednesday, August 22, 2007
I'm worried...
Half of my pupils failed the test
I was soooo worried
I don't know what to do
It affected emotionally... I can't teach well today
Suddenly I felt the stress coming
My menses went haywire again
I was given tonnes of responsibilities
Oh boy... I just knew that I was the MAIN English Rep!
I went around asking about my responsibilities
Nobody knows for sure
How am I supposed to carry a good job
I don't even know the basics
The rest started asking me about this and that
And most of the things.... I said I don't know
I looked so dumped till I felt hopeless
I wanted to cry... cry... and just cry
My markings are piling up
The VP approached me today
She wanted the list of schedules to be submitted
Was that my duty as well?
I don't have to mood to think about him
I am soooooo stressed, what should I do
Another problem cropped up today
Was I giving the pupils to much each day?
He said hello at the beginning of the day
I said hi and just walked by
Johari came and that was another stress
Cause he was disturbing the rest!
He came too early for his lessons today
He passed by even before the bell rang
It was the first time he never waited out there
He stood in front of the door and asked the pupils to line up straight
It was not the usual him
I was caught by surprise that he stood before me
He gave me that sweet smile again
And I... was smiling forcefully
Ya Allah... please help me
I want to be a teacher full of dreams
I want to mould my pupils to the extreme
But I'm not coping well with the admin
Please don't take away my passion
For I I want to be a respectful teacher
Please help me Allah... to change those naughty pupils
To at least respect me as a teacher
Nobody was to be blamed except myself
I didn't remember HIM so HE didn't
How can I say that I was busy
When HE always have the time for me
Lots to improve, lots to say
I poured everthing out today
I hope tomorrow would be a better day
Cause I hoped to catch well everyday
