Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Today...
I'm picking up slowly
I almost bumped into him today
I really mean... bumped!
My reflexes was quick to avoid
I was rushing down for a meeting
He was rushing up for his duties
I pushed myself aside
He too... was taken aback
We wore the same colour
I really mean... the same exact colour
Oh well... nothing special
Kind of embarrassed actually
Thank kius for him
For opening the door for me
Could see his discomfort
Sitting beside me
Changes after changes
Gave me the cues
We are nothing more than just acquiantances
My heart is smiling and thankful for the cues
He's 1 year younger
And that's confirmed
Found out his identity by chance
At least... I'm not dreaming
Wasn't a good day today
They didn't cooperate again
My observations was terrible
But then again... I'm thankful that it's over now
Tired... really really tired
Lots to catch up with
I hate this feeling that comes again
Lost... lost and always lost!
