Wednesday, August 15, 2007
We spoke again...
I can't meet his eyes
It was too powerful
It would go right into my eyes
I was too shy
Yesterday, I felt that I ignored his gentleness
He tried to re-explain but I was not looking
Maybe he gave up
He turned away
Today, it was topsy turvy
He didn't know where were we
He was looking for us
I saw him
Wanted to waved and showed him the signal
But he wasn't looking
We met at the staircase
He confirmed where were my pupils
I was lost too
I can't find the class I needed to relief
I just tried my luck and asked him then
He pointed to me the class
Short and sweet
I realised I always glanced at him
Whenever the chance there is
But he never was
I saw him playing with the ball in the field
The childish side of him when nobody was looking
I saw him often today
Just because I needed to travel here and there everywhere
Tomorrow is our lunch together for the first time
Not too sure what to expect though
Hoping that everything would turn out great
But then again... people have choices
