<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

What's the DEAR for? 

Ikinz

I was busy yesterday
I was supposed to lead the other four teachers
It seemed like the young teachers' outing
I was stressed for nothing

I had to approach him several times
Informed him of some arrangments
He was smiling and nodding
Noting every little information I gave

It was the hardest part to ask for his number
But I had to ask cause I was to lead
I had to make sure all are clear
Anything, I had to call them for sure

I asked for him number
He asked for a pen and paper
He wrote it fast and clear
And then... I shiver and shiver

My class was the last one to leave
I saw his pupils lining up by the roadside
He was looking so lost
And I got worried

I called him twice
He didn't pick up
Oh boy... how to instruct him eh?
Finally there he went

I gave him some instructions
He said that he was there
When things were clear
He said,"Thanks, DEAR!"

Shocked and stunned
It made me smile
He already impressed me by stopping to pray
And now, he said DEAR to me

Smile and smile
That's what he always do
I salute to him
Cause he is always cool

Comments: Post a Comment