<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Happy Teachers' Day!!! 

By Ikinz

Happy Teachers' Day to all dedicated teachers
Truly from my heart
I felt so overwhelmed
Another special day to add to my special days

Surprised to receive lots of gifts
From my dear pupils
They are just so adorable
Day by day

Ze Chao pleaded to be excused
With all the actions so urgently
I couldn't help but to smile
Tony was laughing all the way

What a pleasant experience
I was supposed to participate in the charade
Was kinda fun though
Acting blurr in front of the pupils

Not too sure why
I felt at ease without him around
I was enjoying myself with the audiences
My pupils were cheering for me!

He wanted me to relief my class
I was sorry... I can't
He smiled again today
As per normal... that was just one of his sweetest smile

He had so much fun
I was a bit lost at times
Luckily Sel was there
She was out of place too

He was sitting so nearby
What a coincidence to consider why
Was behind me and that's was quite a hide
He moved to another table... clearer to take a glide

He was cool
Looking young
With black and white
With sneakers tooo

I was quiet most of the time
Soent some quiet time with Sel
She's leaving end of this year
Who would be close to me then?

SO sober thinking about it
Hopefully things are getting better
My stay here hope to be fruitful
Since I'm going to have another lost of friend

Comments: Post a Comment