Saturday, October 27, 2007
First Hari Raya Outing

First Hari Raya Outing
To Mdm Rosi's place
With Mars from GSP
Just the two of us
Met most of them
Happy to see them again
The bachelors were there too
I was too shy to say hi
Was happy to mingle them soon after
Warmed up finally
Zul spoke to me
Never had he spoken to me casually like yesterday
Faz was striking a conversation too
Sall was there too
First time since the day I knew them
I spoke to them like old friends
Was happy to mingle with them
After some warming up
Conversations were smooth
No hiccups but with jokes always
Left her place to Mdm's Bib's place
Was asked to bring the bachelors
Heh... they had plans ahead
Went down with them... Joking all the way in the lift
Mdm Bib's place was next
What a wonderful time we had
I was forced to grab him
Boy! How am I suppose to do?
Was astonished to hear their conversations
Over Hindi movies and actors, actresses
Used to be my passion
It stopped since my sister passed away
Love being around her
She was so sisterly
Hope to meet up with her more
Building rapport that shall never seize
