Saturday, February 09, 2008
Futsal Time!!!
It's futsal time!!!
The Jizan's family is into it.
Kinda happy with their togetherness
It's been a long time since we got together again
It's the boys meet-up today
Playing futsal
Heh... boys' game I guess
I wasn't told earlier
Though... I'm happy for them
Then again, sure two of them can't make it
Knew it... not a full Jizan's family game
Anyway, thanks to you, bro for organising it!
Those in-laws are all going
Not sure if those in-laws-to-be would be there too
What a happy occasion!
But I'm stuck at home! What am I doing here???
Six out of eight playing
Those cuzzies are also joining too
So... harmony...
Love it so much
Maybe this is what Ayah used to do
Those times... we were younger
Wherever we go, we were together
Never once, he forgot about us
All of us... getting together once in a while
Is what I hope to do
Never forget to feel the sense of belonging
Appreciate the bond we have
Ups and downs we go through together
May it be moral, emotional or whatever support
Love u bros!
Never regret to have ya all around me
Thanks Allah for the gift
For I really appreaciate this family
Though there may be times that are hard
Humans will always be human... all of us have flaws...
Appreciate them
Live up with them
Love them
Accept them
Help them
Will there be a time when my brothers' one and only in-law also join them to play as part of the family???
