Wednesday, February 20, 2008
He and I
Today was a pleasant day
It's about us again today
I saw him many times during the day
Wearing the same colour... yellow... hooray!
It started during the meeting
He came late and sat beside me
He was shy but he tried
Getting nearer but it was just nice
It was not awkward at all
We were like old friends
With Jan and Ja beside me ah
He seems to blend with us then
We spoke when there were chances
He shared certain things I don't know why
We laughed at our own glances
I was just too happy to explain the reason why
Once he tried to ask Jan for something
Stretching his hand over my chest
I was stunned but was relaxing
Trying to act cool as if it was just a test
He wanted to join us
For the trip to Sentosa
I wondered why again he ask
Was there any particular reason to be a part
Our conversations were short
Sweet as I could call it
Nothing seems to be awkward again
Talking to him was like friends again
The last time I was cold, he was cold too
Then I was hungry, he was hungry too
I was just wondering if we were meant to be
Always have the same things between him and me
I teased him to read and make sure he reads
He smiled and smiled unanswered to the tease
Maybe he was thinking that I have humour
Trying to make fun as we were almost goner
He was presenting today
It looked awkward today
After all he stood right near me
I was soooo happy to be there near him
Was talking to Ja when he passed
Was surprised cause he never does
When he did, he trespassed
Teasing me this time without any cast
Smile after smile
Relieves me from those headaches
It was just those smile
That he always gives away those aches
Met him again during the break
Was talking to a group of them
Was so near to my eyes
But he's so far to come by
I felt like a king
Everytime I stand there
Watching the kids
Running everywhere
I led them away to the place
When it was time to go and stay
In the void deck I shall say
They listened as they ran and stray
Was this why I felt happy the past few days
Or was it something else that I've planned for
Only Allah knows what HE has for me
I'll just redha and see
