Sunday, March 09, 2008
Felt lost again...
Why am I feeling this way?
Each time it came
I felt useless
Am I desperate?
I wasn't
But the time we had
Made me feel wanted
And I was very happy with that
He may not be the one I wanted
He may not be the one I love
He may not be the one I've been waiting for
But he filled my loneliness for a moment
Am I contradicting myself?
What do I want?
What am I supposed to do?
I felt really lost today
It's the term break again
I've got lots to do
Tonnes and tonnes of worksheets and test papers
Tomorrow... there's a workshop too
That time I was busy too
But every weekend we spent time together
It was a nice feeling though
To know someone really cared again
I wanna go out
Go out with someone I could call SPECIAL
Someone I could manja with
But who.. who is there for me
I know I was ego
I don't need them at times
I know I could live on my own
But then... sometimes, I feel the need
I want to feel wanted
By someone whom I can call LOVE
But where is he hiding
I'm tired of hoping
Will I be alone
For the rest of my life
I really don't know
For I don't know where to go
Please Allah... help me
Help me... I'm so lost
Why am I feeling this way
Is it time for me to do something?
Allah... Please forgive me
For all my sins that I've created
I don't really know exactly
For sure... there must be something I did wrong
The wrong people kept approaching me
And I kept letting them go
But what am I supposed to do
I really just don't know what to do
Allah... please Allah...
Help me... Allah...
Save me... Allah...
From this nafsu...
