<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 01, 2008

The simple wedding 

by Ikinz

It was kinda boring at first
I just don't know what to do
Don't seem to make me feel different with them around
I was just lazing around though

The enjoyment started
When Zul n me began taking shots
Funny shots of course
While those two on the dias

Their married friends were funny too
Teasing and teasing non-stop
I was laughing and laughing
At the scene that those friends created

Had came earlier
He looks the same though
With his funny actions always
Making me laugh and laugh all the way

We took shots and shots
I knew he snapped my pictures too
I pretended not to know
But inside my heart... "Jaga kau!"

He asked if I'm married
I said of course not cause he didn't find one for me
And he's always been cheeky
He said... might as well let him be that one

We exchanged glances once in a while
Exchanging internal opinions of those two
We spoke when there were chances
Like old friends... lots to share

I ate... he ate
Wanted to share those stories again
We sat side by side
Like couples ah duh!

I like keropok... he likes it too
He took a plate for us
I took the drinks and rice
For us too...

Little things we do make me feel close
It's nice to feel wanted
Not sure when I'll find one
What shall I do next, huh?

Comments: Post a Comment