Tuesday, April 29, 2008
He...
Last few days were different
Cause I wore lenses
Maybe he noticed
But there wasn't much reactions
The first time was in the canteen
I was on duty of course
He looked into my eyes
He said... "Garangnya!"
That's his usual phrase of course
Am I really really garang?
Or was he hinting for me not to be?
I'm confused for his reactions.
He's been approaching Ja
I was jealous but trying not too
Maybe he's attracted to bubbly people
That's Ja of course!
Yesterday he teased me twice
Once in the hall... "Apa khabar, kak?"
Once in the void deck... "Jangan nak step rajin lah!"
Bingitz... but were those his flirts?
He was very concern to Ja since yesterday
Maybe since some time ago
I noticed it yesterday prominently
He was advising her not to be sad
How sweet he is
Every soul will appreaciate those
Advises he gave
Very soothing and motivating
Our eyes met in the hall again today
I heard my pupils giggling there
We just looked at each other
Then I looked away
Just now... he stood right beside me
During recess to return those papers
I didn't realise till I turn to move
He was just soo close to me
Kinda stunned actually
But was loving it
Those moments with him around
Every minute counts
The head was looking for him
I told him... maybe he's returned the papers
Panjang umurnya... he came by
I said jokingly... "Dia ganas orangnya, koyakkan the paper!"
NO reactions again
I smiled and just walked away
Was kinda sad
Most of the time... I was not appreciated
Entah lah... not really sure what to do next. I'm neither here nor there though... : (
