Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Devastated...
I was super sad today
Not much conversations with me
It's with Ja again most of the time
I felt left out
He was there for the marking
Others were teasing me
He was just acting normal
I pretended to be busy... but nervous
Distributed everything and started marking
Noticed him glancing to join our discussion
Not sure why I like to shun him away
He turned and looked away though
He offered the doughnuts at one point
I took the chocolate one
He took the milk chocolate
Heh... He tried to share with one of the girls
Anyway, I was marking
Said to him, "Tengok aje? Tolong lah!"
He said, "I know you can do it..."
Hhm... excuses maybe
During lunch, he sat with us again
He was mainly talking to Ja
With Ja... and about her kids again
Was I jealous or was I feeling left out?
I felt as though we were not meant to be
For each other I've always wanted
Really-really dunno what to do
So... shall I rest the case here?
Manisku... Saya betul-betul buntu, awak! Mungkin perasaan awak memang tak ada untuk saya. Semoga awak berbahagia di samping orang-orang yang disayangi... Amin...
