<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

I want to be free... 

by Ikinz

Dear Bloggie...

I feel like quitting this job.
I don't know why I am so stressed.
I never felt this way before.
I broke down today.

This term I had so many things to do.
Sometimes, I wished I'm working in CPF again.
When I used to have lots of time for myself.
The only stress I faced was the clients.

I was too nice then.
Being nice doesn't work well in that kind of environment
Now, being in a new environment gives me another kind of stress
I am too overwhelmed.

Please help me Allah.
Should I quit this job after my bond?
Should I stay to serve the pupils I yearned for?
What should I do?

I am sad that people didn't appreciate me .
They take chances to make use of me.
They are always not happy with what they have.
What do I do, Allah?

I love my children.
But I don't love my job.
I know I am capable.
But till where am I capable?

Allah... help me please.
I don't want to feel this way.
I know whatever you gave me is within my ability.

Give me light, Allah.
I don't know how to enjoy myself.
I like to shelter myself away.
I don't know how to give myself a break.

I love those parents who are nice.
But I can't push away those who are not.
Please Allah... help me.
Show me if I need to stay.

Comments: Post a Comment