<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 21, 2008

Wonderful time... 

by Ikinz

Went out today
Alone... again...
Kinda confused but still straight
Shopping alone... as always

Bought three pairs of shoes
For leisure for sure
White and brown
Another copper... for work

Nicer people who attended
Unlike previous times
Smiled as I shopped
Was alright shopping alone

Went to Borders...
A must... of course
Just realise something
Lots of Malays in Parkway Borders

First I saw someone familiar
Looks like Beego in 'Puteri'
Wanted to have a closer look
Shooed away those thoughts... don't really need to

Contemplated to ask the Customer Service
Waited for the right person to be there
Thought I caught the IC on duty
Was wrong though... he left shortly

Lazed around at the counter
Someone came not long after
Felt as though it might be that 'Beego'
Was right... it's him... attended to me

Wasn't shy... was being myself
He didn't look into my eyes
Another glance... he doesn't look like 'Beego' at all
Maybe it's juz his hair style

Two questions asked... that's it
I thanked and left
Nothing more... nothing less
Enough to leave a smile on my face

Happy to buy the books on poems
By Bruce Lansky, recommended author
Remembered Jason Lee
NIE times... I was heads over heals

Allah... save me from this confusion
In whatever confusion it may be
I see people moving away
From me... away... and far away

Even Ham didn't quite like me
Is there something wrong with me?
Is there anything I need to change?
Or... was there something amiss?

Ampun kan aku, Ya Allah
Aku perlu kan pertolonganMu
Aku perlu kan petunjukMu
Aku perlu kan hidayahMu

Tenangkan lah fikiranku
Tenangkan lah jiwaku
Lapangkan lah dadaku
Permudahkan urusanku

Amin... Amin... Amin...
Ya... Rabbal A'lamin...

Comments: Post a Comment