<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Birthday, Miss Zuhaila!!! 

by Ikinz

One of the most wonderful moments
Was when my pupils sang a birthday song for me.
They sang twice... once on the 18th
Another on the 20th

Sad to say... I was away on the 19th
Received some gifts from some of them

Lovette.... a handmade card
Sarah and Zhi Qi... a handmade card and 'snowhaila'
Stefanie... a nice black notebook and a signo red pen
Zhi Qi... a huge cute doggy stapler
Nadia... a notebook and a sweet
Sorfina... a handmade card and a black bracelet
Wei Kiat... some notes

For all my wonderful kids...
If I had forgotten to mention...
Thank you so much...
Love you boys and girls!!!

Nothing is more wonderful
Than the feeling of being appreciated
I don't need gifts anymore
Wishes will do...

For I know...
I'm always in your heart...
You make me smile... always... kids...

Ja cancelled her tuition
Had our dinner @ Swensen
Ate pizzas... n solved Maths problems

Wishes from long lost fren, Sha
Idah was another who wished early
Ja's sms right after... sweet 16th.. hehe..

Wishes from Ra Ra...
Wishes from Ekin, Yan, Cher, Nice, Um
Chocolates and wishes from Nie too...

Thank you so much... people...
You lighted up my days...

Comments: Post a Comment