<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 08, 2008

I Felt the Pinch!!! 

by Ikinz

Today I felt the pinch
Everyone was on their own
My kids were not cooperative at all
Number 2 seems to be always around me

I felt Ja moving away
I felt the staffs far apart
Drifting away from everyone in school
Why am I feeling this way?

Not sure if it's me again
Nobody seems to agree with me
Having lunch... no one wants to join
Am I a very bad person Allah?

I always say the bad things of my school
How good can other schools be?
Am I not grateful for what you had given me so far?
Is it my expectations that I need to change?

Thank you Allah...
For giving me the best...
I've not been grateful to you...
Instead... I always say it's not good for me...

Allah... show me the way
Show the light
Show me the truth
To every little things you test me

I leave my heart to you
Please guide me through
For I don't have anyone but you
I'm yours and truly yours so true

Comments: Post a Comment