Sunday, August 10, 2008
I'm Happy Again...
Glad to be with the Gongshangers again
Ween, Mars, Shen, Ire... the ex-trainees got together
Faz, Gene and Ros were new to me
Though Faz was not that new, got to know about him more
I was happy to be with them
Thinking back... this was what I wanted
To have the happiness being with them again
GO Gongshangers GO!
Instead of thinking about their life with other frens
I should be thinking about us as Gongshangers
Or rather them... as Gongshangers
So much fun to be with these people
Played beach ball
Love it when Faz gave the motivation
He lead the the game
Love it when he understood
Faz rather a understanding person
Motivational and cool
Although he is small
He is full of initiative
Soccer was fun too
Guess... Faz had seen the sporty side of me
So, he asked me to take charge
We were in the same team though
Didn't really take it as a competition
Rather a happy kicking the ball session
Was tired soon after
Well... had so much fun though
The best game ever was 'Tell the truth'.
Everyone had their piece
Was glad that we had this game
Knew about other more too
Once I was asked... a question
I couldn't really answer
It was easy but was hard to explain
So, it ended there... for them to consider
He was looking at me when I turned.
When our eyes met, he gazed away
Once... but enough to leave me with lots of questions in my head
I don't think an outing could change a man's feelings
Anway, he is one of those
No physical attraction but has the personality
I'd like to find though
Where should I start?
The happiest moment was when we got together
The most memorable moment was to know about Faz
He's attached... so, I was a bit disheartened
For I always meet people whom are attached
Not gonna do anything about that
But instead find others whom are similar
Knowing Faz... I guess, he is one of those I wanted to be with
This was what I wanted to blog about
I saw him in NIE
That was when I saw him with his girl
The second time was during Hari Raya gathering
And this... is the third time
He wanted a bold woman... who would initiate first
A lady who is sporty, have craziness and with charisma.
I have some of those... Hehehe...
Fat hope, it's just a dream
Anyway Faz, do you have any frens similar to you?
Hahaha... Zu here is always dreaming of someone like you
May it be not just a dream
May it come true too
My next aim is to be free
To be happy again
Just like yesterday
As happy as I could be
